About Me – The Life Story Writer
I am a professional writer with a Bachelor’s degree specializing in English and Business Administration. My name is Janice Henshaw and I live on Vancouver Island. Here are a a few other facts about me.
- A business woman – An Executive Director for ten years so I have the background to understand your career achievements
- An active community member, with seven years as a palliative care volunteer. I have the experience and compassion to listen well – to listen with genuine interest, friendliness, and kindness
- Blessed with a great sense of humour and a lively interest and curiosity in everything!
- In love with being outside – hiking, kayaking, sailing, skiing, swimming, and photography
- An athlete that has competed in golf, snow skiing, sprint triathlons, badminton, and tennis – I know the drive that pushes one to excel
- A veteran RV traveler – I have just returned from a 15 month trip across Canada, down the east coast to the southernmost tip of Florida, through the southern states, and up the west coast for a total of 43,000km
- A proud Mother of two wonderful sons
- Servant to Baloo, a definite Heinz 57